Xinput1_3.dll related troubles are generated through a trouble that is occurring in Microsoft DirectX. Xinput1_3.DLL is one of those countless files that accommodated in the assortment of DirectX software. As DirectX is handled by many games that depend on Windows and excellent graphics programs, xinput1_3.dll trouble commonly pop up when users are working on these programs.
Following are the most frequently happening issue with xinput1_3.dll below:
- When the file xinput1_3.dll is out of place
- DLL Not Found
- dll not found. Downloading can also resolve it
- File xinput1_3.dll not found
These issues most of the times occur when users are about to begin a game or some other software program and it could happen to any program that uses Microsoft DirectX, although this issue is mostly with video games. It also adds Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
What is DirectX:
This is the very important file in Windows Operating system which helps to make sure the working of Multimedia files in a smooth way by accelerating the hardware. We face Xinput1_3.dll related error when DirectX file corrupted or missing in the Windows Operating system.
Following are the methods through which you can resolve Xinput1_3.dll Error:
1). Restart your System:
This is one of the easiest methods to sort your solution out. Most of the times error disappear just restarting the computer.
2). By Updating Microsoft DirectX:
To Update your Microsoft DirectX into the newest version can solve the xinput1_3.dll missing error.
- In case users want to upgrade DirectX 9, they can install a DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer via Microsoft.
- For DirectX 10, 11 and 12, it is already built in Windows 7, 8 and 10, and there is no standalone installation or download file. Windows Update is the only way to upgrade them.
- To open the Windows Update, you will search Windows Update in the search bar which near to Start menu.
- After the completion of above steps, Tab Check for updates Option, and now you would be able to see in case there is some new version that is available for your DirectX.
- Users can also see the package of installation that has CD/DVD, of the program that is causing trouble in case it has a DirectX installer in it. DirectX software is administered by the developer of the program that may not be the most updated but it can be one of the most suitable.
3). Reinstall or Restored Program:
At times it is a possibility that there is a problem within the program that is the reason of a missed xinput1_3.dll. To fix xinput1_3.dll missing file, you can reinstall the program and resolve this issue.
4). Update Old Graphics Drivers:
Users can also update their Graphics Driver to fix this problem. To update the graphics Drivers you may take a look at Microsoft official website or Use the management tool of the graphics card which a lot of manufacturers offer with the graphics driver.
Hopefully, methods above will fix your trouble. In case they don’t work, users should reinstall software completely and then reinstall it to away from xinput1_3.dll missing file error permanently.