In this article, I’m going to discuss iPhone 6 Resolution or iPhone 6 Screen Resolution. iPhone has a huge display as compared to the previous generation of iPhone 5s. Its screen size is 4.7-inches diagonal measure of the screen, from corner to corner. It has Retina HD display with 1334 by 750 resolution. You can get a higher resolution 1920 by 1080 of your same iPhone and pixel density of 401 pixels -per-inches. Most of the users have a question in their mind that how to change the resolution of iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?. Any iPhone 6 or 5s running IOS 8 get the higher resolution of iPhone 6 plus or any higher devices using the Upscale tweak.
Using this tool, you can enjoy the higher resolution of iPhone 6 plus.
Process for change the iPhone 6 Resolution:
This process contains only 5 steps which mentioned below. Just follow these steps and change iPhone 6 resolution.
Step 1: Jailbroken Devices
Firstly, you need to Jailbreak iPhone 6. Then you will be able to start the process of change the resolution on your device. After the Jailbreak, the process will be very easy and painless.
Step 2: Upscale
After the Jailbroken, you can install the upscale.
Go to Cydia => “Sources”
- Now you can see more sources and can easily install it on your mobile. But some source cannot use on Cydia. You can manually add this type of source.
- Now you can click the Edit option, it is the top right corner of the screen. Then click the Add option, it is located on the left corner of the screen.
- When you click the Add option a pop-up will display in front of you and be asking you to enter “Cydia Apt/URL”.
- You can write a URL repo.bd452.com in the pop-up box of “Enter Cydia/APT URL”. Then click “Add Source” option to add the new sources in your mobiles. It will take some time to verify this URL.
- When the URL that is entered is verified, it will install the source. When it is completed, Tap on “Return to Cydia”.
- Now you will be able to see new sources, that is currently added with the name of “Bd452 Beta Repo” then click this option to get the next page where you can see Tweaks with the name of com.bd452.Upscale.
- Now, you will be able to click the option “com. bd452.Upscale”. Tap on it to install this tweak. When you tap on it, you will see the option “Install” that is located on the top right corner of the screen.
- When it is installed, you can tap the “Restart SpringBoard” that is located at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: Resolution
In this step, you will be able to change the resolution of the screen. Firstly, go to home screen and then go to the setting => upscale. Here you will find some resolutions. These are following
- iPhone 4/4s (not currently working)
- iPhone 5/5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 +
You can select any resolution as you want or otherwise you can select the custom resolution.
Step 4: Effects of Change Resolution
In this step, you can see the result of the selected change resolution. If you use iPhone 6 or iPhone 5s mobile and want to get the resolution of iPhone 6+. You can select the option iPhone 6+ during the process of change resolution. After it, you go back to the home screen of your mobile. You can see the resolution of your mobile changed, and your home screen icons have become smaller as compared than before. You get more setting options on one page that were not there before.
If you will rotate screen of your mobile, then the screen of your mobile will change into the landscape mode. This is the most important feature of the iPhone 6+.
Step 5: Manually Resolution
If the users want to change the resolutions of their mobile manually by going setting -> Upscale in the lower section of the mobile. They can enter the custom resolution in the X part section and Y part section.
If the user wants to write the 850 by 1511, the first value is written by first X part and the second value is written by Y part. When you tap apply button, you must make sure that there should be blinking on the X part. Then tap on ok option.
You will be noted that your icons of your mobile large as compare to the before. But this resolution is stable for iPhone 6. If you don’t feel the good result of this resolution then change your resolution according to your need.
Good luck for solving the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ Resolution problem the help of this article.