Users have faced the issue of IDT high definition audio codec driver Windows 10 while downloading via Device Manager or Windows Update. The main reason behind it is when users are about to upgrade their Windows 10.
Following is the main issue that can be the reason of your trouble:
In the processing of installation Windows 10 faces this issue when they find driver software for your system.
Definition of IDT High Audio CODEC:
It is a device that is interlinked to the PC is unable to work normally.
In case users face this issue in the process of the installation of IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver, just go for the methods in the article below to solve it and download drivers properly.
Method 1: Uninstall Current Driver and Reinstall Latest Driver
- As first step extract category in Device Manager named “Sound, video and game controllers”.
- After doing that right-click on IDT High Definition Audio CODEC and tap Update Driver Software on the context menu.
- Press on the option of Browse my computer for driver software.
- Tap the option of Let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer.
- After the completion of the above steps choose High Definition Audio Device (Not IDT High Definition Audio CODEC) and press Next button. You will see a warning message, just tap Yes button and you will see that the driver will be downloaded properly.
- Hopefully, this procedure will sort your problem out, in case it doesn’t then just go for the next procedure.
Method 2: Update Drivers Via Utilizing Driver Easy
Here you can fix your issue by utilizing Driver Easy via automatic processing. The main purpose of Driver Easy is to find out the right drivers for your PC. There is no need to be worried about installing incorrect drivers and cause trouble for your system in the long run because Driver Easy will do this task without bothering you or causing any trouble for you.
With the help of FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy, users can do it automatically. But with the Pro version, it will only take a few seconds.
- As the first step download and install Driver Easy.
- Then run Driver Easy and tap Scan Now button. You will see that Driver Easy will scan your PC and find all problematic drivers.
- Tap the Update button next to the IDT high definition audio driver to install via automatic processing the right version of this driver. Users can also tap Update All to download the correct version of all the drivers automatically that are old and misplaced on your PC.
IDT high definition audio codec driver windows 10 can be solved if users are able to find well-suited drivers for their system. We hope that the above methods will help you resolve this error.