Sometimes users see that their Windows is not performing its usual tasks the way it used to and they are anxious and don’t know what to do in this situation. Now you might probably be thinking about the reasons for your trouble, as it is drivers of your Windows that isn’t working normally. So you should not be worried now as you can fix it by update drivers windows 7.
Following are the different ways through which you can update drivers in your system:
Manually Update Drivers Windows 7 :
- In the initial step, users Need to open Device Manager Option.
- You will Right-click ‘My Computer’ and choose ‘Manage’ Option.
- As the third step in Computer Management Window just chooses ‘Device Manager’.
- After the completion of above steps choose ‘Device Manager’ and open a checklist of groups in the right panel.
- Now, Extract the groups and find out the system drivers.
- Then Right-click the device driver you want and select ‘Update Driver Software’.
- Then go for and choose Update Driver Software > you will get double options to choose from in order to update your drivers.
- Now, Choose ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’
- This step will avert Windows so they can find the newest accessible version of driver or software for the selected device present in your PC and online. In case Windows is unable to find how to fix this error, users will have to find the driver software online on the official site of device operator. You can also fix it by installing the driver again.
- If You already downloaded the driver then you will choose the 2nd option Which is Browse my computer for driver software.
- In case you get an error with New Updated driver then don’t worry about it. Because you can return to the initial state of the driver.
- You need to right-click on the device and select the Properties option and then press Driver tab.
- You can restore the previous version of driver or software to click on Roll Back Driver.
Note: Roll Back Driver option only works when you Updated the driver. Otherwise, This option will not available.
Updating Drivers in Windows 8:
With the passage of time as technology changes and Microsoft’s newest operating system has been introduced, it is not a big deal to fix Windows 8 drivers. This new process of Windows Update will handle it, like the common drivers. In case you’ve authorized automatic updates processing via Windows Update with the drivers already added, your problem has been resolved.
Updating Windows from time to time for your convenience might help you work on your system for a longer run. Above methods, for update drivers Windows 7 & 8 will hopefully work for you.