In this article, I’m discussing the way to how to reinstall Windows 10. Before starting this topic, we discuss the advantages of Window 10. I am trying to giving the answer why we use Windows 10 nowadays.
Advantages of Windows 10
- It is the latest and greatest update version of all Windows editions.
- The modern app is redesigned for the better’s uses.
- Mostly Windows 10 drivers updates automatically but also have some drivers to be updated manually.
- Using Windows store, users can access the modern apps.
- General stability and performances increased.
Now we will come back the topic of the reinstall of Windows 10. In this stage, the question will arise in our mind why we have to need to reinstall Windows 10. So I am telling you the answer to this question in an easy way.
The Reason of Reinstall of Windows 10
- Windows start menu will not work properly.
- Windows apps will not be working efficiently.
- Due to corrupt files of the system.
- Malware damage to the operating system.
- Windows 10 cannot updates and upgrade successfully.
- Windows updates corrupted to the operating system.
Backup of Importing Data of Windows 10
Before starting the procedures of Windows 10 reinstall, we have an important duty to save important data of our PC. Windows 10 provide tool itself for the backup of data. It is very easy the procedure of backup of data.
Procedures of Backup of Data
Firstly call File History tool for backup of data.
Click Start > Settings > Update and Security >backup.
- Then you should follow all instructions for backup step by step.
- You should also use external USB drive or network share for backup.
File History tool take backup of all files and content libraries favorite one drive folder and desktop default. In this step you can chose any folder and for backup and any folder to Excluded using more option.
Procedure of Rollback Windows 10
When you feel your PC have some problem. Then it will inform you to solve this problem but if you cannot succeed to solve this problem. At that time you will clean and reinstall Windows 10 complete without losing data and important information. It will also clean drive complete without losing data. But at the end, you will lose all the app and setting.
Step of Procedure
- In the first step, you will go to update and security and go to the Recovery tab. At that time you will see the “Go back” option for going back the old version of Windows 10.
At that time you will click “Get started option”. Then you will wait for some time.
- Firstly you will see, the Windows have how much information and data for working. If the Windows have some problem then you will see the updates information for solving information. You can follow some instruction that is represented by Windows 10 for solving problems. Sometimes the operating system cannot give you right file for fix the problems That are very important for the previous build. In this situation, you can follow another way to solve your problems.
- Now in this step, you will go back the previous build when you feel the updating will create something wrong in your system.
Restore Windows 10 Procedure
If you cannot follow the procedure of rollback Windows 10 then you can follow the restore the producers to fix the problem.
- You can go the “control panel” then you will use a Windows research bar for going to the right option. Now you can go Recover section. At that time you will go “Open System Restore “.
Now you will be able to create a new restore point and configure restore options to this type of Windows.
- In this step, you will have a “Recommended Restore and their description “of system action take place in the restore point. You will also see the option of another restore point so you will click “Chose a different restore point “then you will click Next option to see a more option.
- In this step, you can go restore point before any problematic changes. You can select the Next and click this option then confirm the finish option.
Reinstall Windows 10
It is difficult to reinstall process but we will discuss the easy method for reinstall method of Windows 10. Windows 10 provide itself reinstall process. So we can follow the instruction of reinstall Windows 10 in an easy manner.
Click Start > Settings > Update and security > Recovery and then choose “Get Started “under the reset PC.
In this reinstall Windows 10 process, it clean whole drive that why so select the “Remove everything” for clean reinstall performed.
If Windows 10 cannot load successfully so in this situation you can select the troubleshooting under the Reset PC. Reinstall Windows 10 gives you a main advantage for the user to recover previously created system images. During the reinstall windows 10 process, the latest version of Windows downloading.
- Firstly turn on PC or system and laptop and focus on the first screen message that is shown before the Windows logo. Now you can find the reset the PC to factory settings. So you can find the F8 option for getting the access advances option of booting process that is included repair your computer.
- Download Windows Microsoft Media Creation tool that used to make bootable USB flash drive for Windows 10 on it. You can use the bootable USB flash drive to upgrade the windows 10.
- Before the booting process, you make the backup of all data that stored on your PC.
- If your system does not attach the bootable USB flash drive. You can use the BIOS setting by pressing Delete and F2 then showing boot option you can select the removable USB flash drive.
When the PC will be bootable through USB flash drive then you will see this type of Window screen that follows.
Now you will select the required language then click the install option and follow the instructions. You can select the correct hard drive and partition in which Windows will be installed.
- Now the installation process starts on your PC.So your PC will reboot. At that time the Windows logo and indicator progress bar will show in front of you. So your PC will be reboot many times during this reinstalling windows 10.
Hopefully, this article will provide the help of reinstall Windows 10 successfully in simply way. Please leave a comment if anyone has any problem during this process. I will try to resolve your problem and help to get the success in Windows 10 reinstall process.