The time’s users are about to start working on their EPSON printer they see that their system says it is on offline mode (Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 Error). So now you are unable to print anything. This error stuck you in the middle of nowhere because it is quite irritating.
Following are the ways through which users can solve Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 Error:
1. Making the Epson Printer your Default Printer
- As the first step on your keyboard, tap the Windows logo key + R together to start the Run box.
- Now write control panel and tap Enter.
- Press Devices and Printers in Large icons.
- Then right-click on your printer and press to see what’s printing.
- After the completion of above steps, tap Printer to confirm that there’s no √ mark before Use Printer Offline, then press printer again and check on Set As Default Printer.
- At the end close the window and see whether your printer is workable again or not.
2. Updating EPSON Printer Driver
Epson printer offline issue is sometimes due to the errors of drivers. The methods above might probably sort out your issue, but in case they don’t then you can do it via automatic processing with the help of Driver Updater.
Driver Updater will identify your PC and search right drivers for your system. You can also update your drivers with FREE or the Pro version of driver updater by the automatic way. But with the help of the Pro version, it will be done within seconds.
- Firstly install any Driver Updater
- Now run or install that driver updater and tap Scan Now button. You will see that driver updater will scan your system and find all drivers that are problematic.
- After completing the scan process, A list of problematic drivers will pop up and you just need to click the Update all Option.
3. Installation of Windows Update KB3147458
Keeping in mind users tackling issues, Microsoft has introduced an update to fix all printer problems. This update will stop many wireless printers from going back to offline mode.
Just check your system to see in case it has the KB3147458 update downloaded by given instruction below:
- First, go to desktop and write windows update in the search bar.
- Now press on the search for an update in the list.
- Then in the Update & Security window, choose Windows update and tap on advanced option.
- After the completion of the above step in the Advanced options window, choose to view your update history
- Here users will see the downloaded updates, look for KB3147458 in the list
- In case you don’t find KB3147458 in the list then go to com and search for Windows Update KB3147458 and install it. After doing that reboot your PC after downloading the update and see in case the issue finishes yet or not.
- In case the KB3147458 update is downloaded, delete and download your Epson printer once more.
4.Reinstallation EPSON Printer
- For reinstallation of EPSON Printer, You need to uninstall current EPSON Printer.
- Press Windows logo key + R to launch the Run Application.
- Write devmgmt.msc on Run Dialogue box.
- Expand the Printer option in the list and Right click on EPSON printer device then choose the Uninstall option.
- Now Open Control Panel and click on Devices and Printers.
- Now click on Add a printer option which is on the top of the window.
- This step only for the users of Windows 7. Windows 10 and Windows 8 users can skip this step and move forward to the next step.
- Now click on the option “ The printer that I want isn’t listed “.
- Check the option Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname. Then click Next.
- Now enter the IP address and Port name of your printer. Then click Next to complete reinstalling the process of your printer.
- Restart your Computer and check Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 Error will be resolved and you can use your printer without any problem.
Note: If you don’t know how can get the IP address and port name of your Printer then see the given chain and follow it.
Right-click on printer > Go to Printer properties > Ports > When you click on Configure Port then you can see there port name and Printer name or IP Adress.
From the above methods, we are confident that users can easily resolve Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 Error and make their printer workable again.